Monday, July 14, 2008

"Fatboy Slim - Just a band !"

12 July 2008 - North beach of Mamaia near Constanta - Romania


fireworks while waiting for Norman Cook


RIGHT HERE !


RIGHT NOW !


We've come a long long way together,
Through the hard times and the good.


yeah ! :D



from House of pain to Bob Marley, from Cream to DJ Kool and from Rolling Stones to himself ...



the last time here on the Black Sea shore Norman taught us a bit of James Brown, this time the big man was Iggy Pop.

_________________

following Fatboy Slim there was Timo Maas but I chose a trip south to Vama Veche :D to the Shire ! Some guys there were playing with fire



yup! Me chillin' before the sunrise :D



I saw the sunrise in 2 Mai and later, after a nap in the sun, I met a fox right on the pier ! ! ! :D It was hunting crabs under the rocks ! ! Who needs forests and bushes when there's the sea ? :P I don't know if it swims too, but with this one I guess anything's possible !

Afterwards I went to Saturn to visit my cousin and her 2 years old daughter :D we had fun and spent the day on the beach, playing in the sun.

After some 40 hours without sleep but filled with action I went home and straight to bed.

It was a good weekend.



1 comment:

pysyka said...

super poze :) ufff..mie mi-a murit 300D ul de tot :(